-Moon fall- -Moon fall-

Good job!

I can't find a single flaw and I actually enjoyed listening to it. 10/10, keep up the good... no, great work!

1zin1 responds:

Haha thanks alot mate XD
glad you enjoyed it.

-zin

TF - Aim  TF - Aim

damn

wow.... it doesn't loop well it's hard to follow and it actually makes my head hurt. I enjoyed listening to it, though. I was just listing the problems. Keep up the funk!

Transformer responds:

you need to exercise your feeling for rythm if you think its hard to follow. sry bout your head, don't overuse it.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Intense

the beginning was really dope and there's not one point I found was imperfect, well done!

Kid Icarus Medley Kid Icarus Medley

mmm....

I'm going with a 6 because the middle didn't really flow smoothly, loved the rest of it though, Good work!

Anthem of an Anonymous Hero Anthem of an Anonymous Hero

hooked me

I wasn't diggin' it so much until the end, it gracefully hooked me, Keep at it!

TrAnSfOrMaTiOn93 TrAnSfOrMaTiOn93

badass

with the exception of the awkward transition it's pretty badass. After the transition it just sounds like a different song, and not a better one. Still, better than I can do!

beast9368 responds:

So why the 4

O well, thanks for the review.

Swift (Full Version) Swift (Full Version)

...

At some parts of it I really had to wounder where you were going with it, and one of your sounds reminds me drowning cats, it starts off strong though, Keep it up!

ragingmullet responds:

Drowning cats?? lmao. I am sorry I suck so bad. I will try to improve just so I dont sound like drowning cats, haha. Thanks for the review!

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

win

this sounds like something you would have before the start menu on a video game or a commercial for the video game, Win, my friend, win.

To Be Continued To Be Continued

dope song

this is actually not a piece of crap, keep it up!

the singer (short version) the singer (short version)

I'm assuming

I'm assuming you has pretty shitty recording equipment because your voice sounds terrible and it's extremely quiet. Get Better equipment, it will really make a lot of difference.