Nocturnus Nocturnus

WOW

I actually loved it. I don't usually like anything like this but I loved it. The toys were so dark and messed up, and right before the teddy bear attacked it had this badass look on it's face. wow, this just gave me a whole new appreciation for this kind of stuff, Keep up the great work!

The Puzzle Game The Puzzle Game

wow... just wow

I love this game, I thought it would be something totally different because of what a dark feel it had to it. Soooooooooooo badass, 10/10!

Generic Defense Game Generic Defense Game

WHAT?!?!?!

It was good until I found out how to equip the shotgun. In what world does a Nazi take a bowling pin to the face and die put lives when he gets shot in the face by shotgun at point blank rang?!... Other than that I guess it was good, that's why you get a five.

-Moon fall- -Moon fall-

Good job!

I can't find a single flaw and I actually enjoyed listening to it. 10/10, keep up the good... no, great work!

1zin1 responds:

Haha thanks alot mate XD
glad you enjoyed it.

-zin

TF - Aim  TF - Aim

damn

wow.... it doesn't loop well it's hard to follow and it actually makes my head hurt. I enjoyed listening to it, though. I was just listing the problems. Keep up the funk!

Transformer responds:

you need to exercise your feeling for rythm if you think its hard to follow. sry bout your head, don't overuse it.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Intense

the beginning was really dope and there's not one point I found was imperfect, well done!